is a wonderful therapy for all sort of enthusiastic shoppers. With just a single click from a mouse; or a tab on your tablet device, you can virtually purchase almost every consumer product ranging from clothing, gadgets, home goods, electronic appliance and lots more. Shopping online is amazing, especially it gives you the ability to read product reviews; source for product specification from the manufacturer’s website and compare price instantly.
- Subscribe and Save – If you are regularly purchasing the same items frequently, this is the program that specifically designed for you. The program is currently running on several household items. It actually works like this: You must Sign Up and pre-agree to receive regular, and automatic shipments of specific products and in turn you get a discount and free shipping facilities. The discount basically starts at about 5% for a single product and extends to 15% if you subscribe to 5 eligible products. The main advantage of this program is that you can cancel this scheme at any time if you deemed that you are no longer interested for the particular product. Since it could be cancel at any time, many are tempted to sign-up for a trial and subsequently cancel it to benefit on the 5% discount being offered.
- Amazon Prime – It offers a FREE one month trial for their Prime service that includes a discounted overnight and Saturday shopping, FREE two-day shipping, and several other benefits. To relish these amazing offers you need to join the yearly membership program. It costs around $70 - $80 a year. Also, you are allowed to share the membership with your family members or friends, this program undeniably lets you save huge money on shopping.
- Amazon Mom – This program offers the free 2-day shipping, along with extra discounts on toddler and baby items such as diapers, wipes and other baby supplies. Unlike Prime, the membership for this scheme is Free for the first three-month trial, after the trial period you need to pay around $70 - $80 per year.
- Amazon Student – It is a reduced price version of the Prime program. By just paying around $30 - $40 a year you can get the same benefits as that of Prime membership. Besides that, you could also get special student offers, discounts and promotions on your school or college essentials.
- Subscribe to Amazon Newsletter – This is one among the best way to secure a great deal when shopping on Amazon.com. By subscribing to newsletter, Amazon shoppers can be updated with the newest discounts offered, and it is sorted with various category for easy browsing. Thus, you are assured to get the best ever deals from the monthly or weekly newsletter update.
These are few of the best ways to save money when shopping on Amazon.com
. Also, you can utilize the promotional codes
, discount coupons and other offers published on this website to save huge money and to make you’re shopping a joyful and meaningful one.